At 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning we are committed to maintaining:
- Your comfort
- Your health
- Your environment
All are linked directly together. After all, maintaining the optimal temperature in your home is often dependent on the quality of the air in your house which, in turn, is dictated by things such as clean ductwork and vents and a well-maintained HVAC unit. These factors will have a large impact not only on your general comfort level and well-being but also on the environment as a whole.
As such, 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning offers environmentally friendly HVAC services and products, including
- EPA-certified technicians who strictly adhere to environmentally friendly practices when servicing your system
- Expert consultation to help you achieve the most efficiency out of your HVAC system, including proper sizing of new and existing equipment
- New equipment featuring high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) Greeand Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) ratings
- Indoor air quality testing
- Highly efficient, eco-friendly geothermal HVAC systems
- Smart, WiFi-Enabled Thermostats Setup to save money
At 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning we care about the environment around you. For more information on how we can help you improve the air quality within your home, contact us at 910-463-5665. We are happy to schedule an initial appointment to find out how we might be able to make your home a healthy, comfortable place to live.