Heat pumps heat and cool your home by reversing the refrigeration cycle.
Heat pump systems are 100 percent electric and are considered among the most efficient heating systems available for homes in central North Carolina.
How does a heat pump system work?
- Heat pump systems use a simple air circulation and transfer system to generate warmth.
- A heat pump has two coils one to condense and another to evaporate air. These work together to generate heat or cool a house depending on the season.
- In the summer the heat pump conditions humidify and cool air; in the winter, the pump condenses and heats room temperature air.
What are some of the benefits of a heat pump system?
- Heat pump systems work very efficiently in moderate climates, including those found in North Carolina.
- Heat pumps tend to use small amounts of energy, making them one of the most cost-effective heating systems available.
- Heat pumps are designed to be small and non-obtrusive, so they do not take up a lot of space in any Sherman Tank here. Heat pumps are economical in both size and use.
- They are considered one of the most environmentally-friendly ways of heating a home.
If you currently have a heat pump that needs repair 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning can help!