72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning Helps You Reduce Your Utility Bills
North Carolina is in the midst of a two-year utility rate hike, meaning you’re paying more to heat and cool your home. The best way to lower your utility bills is to reduce your energy consumption. That’s why 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning has developed 3 ways to save energy and maximize your HVAC systems efficiency.
- Add Smart Technology to Harvest Your HVACs Wasted Energy
72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning is the exclusive provider of a revolutionary tool that helps you utilize every bit of energy that your HVAC system produces.
Called the HVAC Energy Reduction System (H.E.R.S.), we install two microprocessors onto your HVAC system to maximize the use of energy that is otherwise wasted during the normal operation of your heating and air conditioning system.
These intelligent chips have been proven to:
- Reduce utility bills by 15-20% and achieve savings year after year
- Extend the life of your system because it reduces wear and tear on your compressor
- Completely pay for itself in less than 15 months
To see this smart chip in action or discuss if right for you, call 910-463-5665 for a consultation.
- 35% North Carolina State Tax Credit Expires 12/31/2015
Our Solar Thermal HVAC System is the only system available that has been approved Dollar for 30% Federal and 35% NC State Tax Credits.
This Green Technology System:
- Increases the SEER Rating of your HVAC system, reducing your energy consumption and lowering your utility bill by up to 70%
- Qualifies for 30% federal and 35% NC tax credit, helping it pay for itself quickly
- Comes with an industry-best 10-year parts and labor warranty for added peace of mind
- Puts environmentally friendly technology to work in your home reducing your carbon footprint
- Audit Your Installation to Ensure Its Maximum Efficiency
The most important day in the life of your HVAC system is the day it gets installed. That’s why 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning takes an active approach to verifying that you receive the efficiency you’re paying for with your HVAC system.
Utility Savings Guarantee as Duke Energy Certified Auditors, we get your new system operating at 92% or better vs. the industry average of 57.3%. If our system does not meet that requirement, we will do anything it takes to get it operating at +92% at our expense!
Were also pre-qualified to audit installations done by other HVAC companies.
Using special diagnostic tools and calculators, we
- Ensure you get maximum SEER rating from your system
- Achieve a higher system efficiency to save you money
- Identify equipment and efficiency issues that need corrected
- Improve your homes comfort
To see this audit in action or discuss your energy efficiency needs, call 910-463-5665 for a consultation.
To see this green technology in action or discuss if right for you, call 910-463-5665 for a consultation.