New Technology Helps Reduce Your Annual Operating Cost by 15-20%
With utility bills on the rise, important to find new ways to conserve energy in your home. A great place to start is with your HVAC system.
- Not just a timer, it’s Intelligent.
- Extends the ventilation fan runtime for a predicted period after the compressor or heater cycles off
Patented and proven, with over 30,000 installations.
- Increases the life of HVAC systems
- Suitable for residential and commercial central HVAC’s split & package units, both heat pump and straight cool
- Easy installation either at the thermostat or at the air handler unit
- Works in the safe, low voltage 24Vac section of the HVAC system
- Independent and prominent companies such as the California Energy Commission, Southern California Edison, and Pacific Gas and Electric have validated the effectiveness of the Intelifan. In one monitored test of 50 different homes, 100% of all participants were satisfied with the performance and overall savings benefit.
- Very fast ROI’s. In many cases under 2 years.
- Saves an average of 15-18% on heating and cooling costs, with some results achieving over 30%
- HVAC costs can be up to 60% of the overall power bill. Biggest Energy User = Biggest Savings Impact.
- Designed to work on heat pumps, straight cool, single and two stage, geothermal, light commercial and residential systems.
- Does not void existing Warranty
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty.
A typical HVAC system consists of a heating unit, an air conditioning unit, and the ventilation fan or blower at the air handler unit. A thermostat is used to control the conditioning of the air in the desired space by sending control signals to the HVAC furnace or heater, the HVAC air conditioning, and the HVAC blower or ventilation fan housed in a PCB located at the air handler unit. The HVAC fan controller typically operates the ventilation fan for 0 to 90 seconds after the furnace or air conditional compressor cycles off.
Studies show that even after this automatic 90-second extension, the furnace surface/air conditioner cooling coil still has latent energy left over. This wasted energy is not delivered to the desired space when the ventilation fan stops blowing. HVAC systems need a secondary controller (InteliFan Microprocessor) for recovery of remaining heating and/or cooling capacity and optimum HVAC equipment efficiency.
In systems where the air conditioning compressor runs continuously due to extreme outside temperatures, water will still condense onto the cooling coils. This water can be made to evaporate away and release additional latent cooling energy. The InteliFan Microprocessor makes use of the condensation latent cooling capacity by shutting down the compressor for four minutes whenever it runs for 30 continuous minutes and leaving the fan running over the wet cooling coils — pushing the air-cooled by evaporation into the desired space.
Want to see how this latest technology could cut your energy bill?
Call 910-463-5665 or Contact Us online for a consultation.
North Carolina Alternative Energy Cooperation
Based on actual field surveys, it was determined that 90% of the systems tested showed problems in efficiency, 70% were improperly charged, 60% had inadequate airflow and more than 80% were operating in adverse conditions, resulting in excessive energy consumption and early equipment failure.